Plass Advocates provides comprehensive legal advice to companies, partnerships, and limited partnerships in Kenya. We help our clients understand the legal requirements for starting and running a business in Kenya and advise them on the best way to structure their business to meet their specific needs.
Our services include:
- Incorporating companies
- Registering businesses
- Incorporating local and foreign companies and business names
- Advising on company compliance, licensing, and other regulatory procedures
- Preparing and filing board of directors and shareholders' resolutions
- Attending to changes to Memoranda and Articles of Association
- Attending to change of shareholding
- Providing company secretarial services
We are experienced in all aspects of business and company law in Kenya and are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality legal advice. Contact us today to learn how we can help you with your business and company law needs in Kenya.